Anders Wernblad has a great knowledge of the legal sector and legal expertise within the technological field in general, including digitalization and IT. Anders Wernblad has a special knowledge of e-commerce and in-depth understanding of and extensive experience in the cross field between IT and public law, and he has been involved in some of the largest and most complex IT procurements and projects in Denmark.
- Member of Danske IT-advokater
- Member of Foreningen for Dansk Internet Handel (FDIH)
- Member of Dansk IT (DIT)
- Member of Netværk for it-kontraktret
- Author of the article ‘E-handel fejler i udlandet’ in Opinion in Berlingske Tidende, 2018
- Author of the article ‘Kunstig intelligens og nogle juridiske udfordringer’ in KIT magasinet, 2017
- Author of ‘Konflikthåndtering i IT-projekter – mediation som en mulighed’, Djøf Forlag, 2011
- Author of ‘Insolvensretlige problemstillinger i relation til IT-aftaler’, IBC Euroforum, 2006
- Author of ‘Fakta IT-ret’, Forlaget Thomson, 2003
Danish and English.
For several years, Anders Wernblad has cooperated with FDIH (Foreningen for Dansk Internet Handel) and is often invited as a lecturer on e-commerce matters, such as geo-blocking, GOMPs (Global Online Market Platforms), and matters related to the utilization of artificial intelligence.
Anders Wernblad of NJORD Law Firm assists with a range of IT mandates including supply agreements, platform implementation, and litigation pertaining to IT delivery failures and contractual disputes. Clients describe Anders Wernblad as "very competent in digital and IT laws in Denmark."
"Market sources enthuse that Anders Wernblad is ’a good IT lawyer who is skilled, knows the contracts and is very experienced.’ His areas of knowledge include technology and e-commerce, and he also advises on procurement."
“Other notable names include Anders Wernblad, who focuses on e-commerce and public procurement work.”
"Led by Anders Wernblad , NJORD Law Firm‘s IT and telecoms team has extensive expertise in the intersection of IT and public law, handling large IT procurement projects in Denmark. The group works closely with its IP department and advises on issues concerning data protection, data processing and compliance. E-commerce mandates, ASP services and software licenses are other areas of expertise for the team"