Lars Lokdam specialises in the purchase and sale of enterprises, and he has completed more than 200 mergers and acquisitions, especially for international companies. Since 2014, he is the managing partner of NJORD Law Firm.
Lars Lokdam assists many of Europe’s and USA’s major groups on an ongoing basis, and he is also chairman of the board of directors of a large number of companies. In addition, he is highly engaged in the IT and health tech sector.
Furthermore, Lars Lokdam is editor of NJORD’s HR eBogen, which is a law section free digital HR tool. HR eBogen provides answers to all HR-related legal questions in an easily comprehensible language and contains a series of case studies.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Njord Gin A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Resultmaker A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Innovative Business Software A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Christensen & CO Arkitekter A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Zupa A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Tempohousing Scandinavia A/S
- Member of the Board of Directors of Ulvshale Badehotel A/S
- Member of the Board of Directors of FC Development A/S
Furthermore, Lars is a member of VL Gruppe 42 and DanBAN (Danish Business Angels).
Danish, English, Norwegian, and Swedish.
“NJORD Law Firm provides ‘a high level of expertise’ paired with ‘valuable advice’ and ‘excellent and professional service level’. Lars Lokdam and René Lykke Wethelund are key contacts for M&A work; Lokdam advised Philips on its sale of Philips BioCell through a management buy-out, and Wethelund assisted Enghouse Systems with its purchase of shares in SimaTech. Jens Christian Dreyer leads the team and is ‘very reliable’ and accessible 24/7’.”
“The ‘proactive, friendly and exceptionally professional’ group at NJORD Law Firm focuses on employment litigation, agreements, incentive schemes and data protection matters. Miriam Michaelsen leads the practice and is an expert in handling contracts, disputes and negotiations with unions; and Lars Lokdam specialises in transactional issues.”
“NJORD Law Firm’s practice assists clients with contracts, outsourcings and licensing issues. Notable names from the team include managing partner Lars Lokdam, who is an expert in transactional work; Thomas Ryhl, who focuses on regulatory issues; and Malene Fagerberg, who is skilled in data protection matters.”