Attorney at law Torben Krath specialises in litigation and arbitration proceedings on all commercial matters, including insolvency law, construction law, transport law, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property law, the law pertaining to the sale of goods, product liability, contract law, and agent and dealership. He uses his experience of the various areas to advise and draw up contracts so that his clients avoid future disputes.
Torben is a certified insolvency lawyer and permanent trustee in connection with a number of bankruptcies. He is also a permanent liquidator in cases about compulsory dissolution.
In the field of intellectual property law, he advises on the protection of rights and litigates both injunction cases and lawsuits about validity and infringement of patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights, product imitations, and domains.
Torben has litigated numerous cases before the district courts, the high courts, the Danish Maritime and Commercial Court, and the Supreme Court. He has also brought several cases before arbitration courts, including those set up by the Arbitration Board.
Torben is a trained mediator lawyer (conflict mediator) and, therefore, has tools to find constructive solutions in conflict cases.
• Member of the association Danske Insolvensadvokater
• Member of the association Foreningen af procedureadvokater
• Member of the Danish Debt Collection Agency's panel of lawyers
• Member of the association Foreningen Industriel Retsbeskyttelse
• Member of the Supreme Court Bar Association
• Board positions in various associations and companies
Dänisch und Englisch.