Anders Wernblad has a great knowledge of the legal sector and legal expertise within the technological field in general, including digitalization and IT. Anders Wernblad has a special knowledge of e-commerce and in-depth understanding of and extensive experience in the cross field between IT and public law, and he has been involved in some of the largest and most complex IT procurements and projects in Denmark.
“Market sources enthuse that Anders Wernblad is ‘a good IT lawyer who is skilled, knows the contracts and is very experienced.’ His areas of knowledge include technology and e-commerce, and he also advises on procurement.”
– Chambers Europe 2019
“Other notable names include Anders Wernblad, who focuses on e-commerce and public procurement work.”
– Legal 500, 2019
- Author of the article ‘E-handel fejler i udlandet’ in Opinion in Berlingske Tidende, 2018
- Author of the article ‘Kunstig intelligens og nogle juridiske udfordringer’ in KIT magasinet, 2017
- Author of ‘Konflikthåndtering i IT-projekter – mediation som en mulighed’, Djøf Forlag, 2011
- Author of ‘Insolvensretlige problemstillinger i relation til IT-aftaler’, IBC Euroforum, 2006
- Author of ‘Fakta IT-ret’, Forlaget Thomson, 2003
- Member of Danske IT-advokater
- Member of Foreningen for Dansk Internet Handel (FDIH)
- Member of Dansk IT (DIT)
- Member of Netværk for it-kontraktret
2019-NJORD Law Firm, partner
2014-2019Bird & Bird, partner
1995-2006Plesner, assistant attorney and attorney
2006Certified IT/IP mediator
2000Master of Laws, Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, USA
1995University of Copenhagen, Master of Law
Danish and English.
For several years, Anders Wernblad has cooperated with FDIH (Foreningen for Dansk Internet Handel) and is often invited as a lecturer on e-commerce matters, such as geo-blocking, GOMPs (Global Online Market Platforms), and matters related to the utilization of artificial intelligence.