Eduardo is a lawyer who is specialized in the areas of IT Law and Intellectual Property with special focus on cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and new technologies. His interests include biotechnology and healthTech, fintech, trademark and patents.
- “Time for Security Token Offerings?“. Published in Rmp.ee, 10.12.2018 in Estonian. Co-author
- “Legendary Aaron Swartz – three things to learn from him“. Published in ITuudised.ee, 29.03.2018 in Estonian. Co-author
- “3D printing – Who is liable for your defective 3D printed objects?“. Published by rmp.ee, 28.03.2018 in Estonian. Co-author
- “Why hasn’t Estonia issued any e-money licences?“. Estonianworld.com, 08.11.2017. Co-author
- Member of Students Union from Universidade Nova de Lisboa
2018-Associate, NJORD, Tallinn, Estonia
2017Legal Assistant, NJORD, Tallinn, Estonia
2018Tallinn University of Technology, Master in Law and Technology
2014Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
2016Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculty of Law
Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian
*According to Art. 40 (3) of the Estonian Bar Association Act, lawyers and legal assistants do not provide legal services. Lawyers and legal assistants are assisting the attorneys.