Niels Gade-Jacobsen specializes in tax law. Further, Niels Gade-Jacobsen works within the fields of employment law as well as trading and distribution.
Niels Gade-Jacobsen has thorough experience working as tax attorney, including especially conducting tax related cases before courts of justice and appeals bodies. He is a member of Danmarks Skatteadvokater, and is external lecturer in tax law at the University of Copenhagen.
Furthermore, Niels Gade-Jacobsen has thorough experience and expertise in advising on matters relating to trade, including especially franchising, exclusive distribution, trade, and representation.
Niels Gade-Jacobsen has an in-depth commercial knowledge, which is also supported by his additional education as Bachelor of Commerce and his experience of many years within the field of setting-up companies and restructuring.
Niels Gade-Jacobsen has published books and articles within his field of expertise, see some of the publications below.
- Co-author of Erhvervsguiden in Karnov
- Author of ”Fradrag for rengøringshjælp mv. i hjemmet: Sker der en EU-stridig forskelsbehandling af udenlandske tjenesteydere?” Journal on Tax Law 2011/36
- Author of ”Ministerielle beføjelser efter skatteforvaltningsloven ved EU-retlige spørgsmål samt en kommentar til EU-skatterettens relation til de minimis”, Weekly journal on Tax 2010/09, Thomson
- Author of ”Kapitalfriheden og skatteministeriets forslag om ændring af beskatningen af kursgevinster”, Weekly Journal on Tax 2010/06, Thomson
- Author of numerous articles for the Danish-German Chamber of Commerce
- Author of numerous articles published by the Danish-Austrian Trade Delegation
- Member of Danish Tax Lawyers
- Member of the Danish Fiscal Association
- Member of Danish Association for Employment Law
2019-NJORD Law Firm, partner
2015-2019NJORD Law Firm, attorney
2017High Court Judge at the Danish Eastern High Court
2013-2014MAQS Law Firm, attorney
2012-University of Copenhagen, external lecturer in tax law
2010-2012Bang + Regnarsen Law Firm, assistant attorney and attorney
2010-2012University of Copenhagen, coach in property law
2009-2010Elmann (formerly LOGOS), assistant attorney
2015Admitted to the High Court of Denmark
2013Copenhagen Business School, Bachelor in Finance
2012Admitted to the Danish Bar
2009University of Aarhus, Master of Law
2008Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Danish, English and German.