Sysette Vinding Kruse is engaged in criminal law and acts as public defender with the City Court of Copenhagen.
Through her long-standing experience Sysette Vinding Kruse has been a member of the Council of The Danish Bar and Law Society, chairwoman of the council’s criminal law committee, and a member of Criminal Committee, CCB, in the period 2011-2017.
Furthermore, Sysette Vinding Kruse was chairwoman of Foreningen af Beskikkede Advokater in Copenhagen in the period 2007-2011, and today she the chairwoman of several foundations and non-profit institutions.
- Author of the thesis “Erhvervslivets Kriminalitet” (The Criminal Conduct of the Corporate Sector), 1984
- Author of ”Revisorers Strafansvar” (Accountants criminal liability), 1986
- Author of numerous articles in professional journals
- Member of the Danish Bar and Law Society and of the board from 2011-2017.
- Member of the Danish Independent Police Complaints Authority since 2013
- Member of the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- Member of ECBA
2017-NJORD Law Firm, attorney
2003-2017 Homann advokater
1988-2003 Nebelong og Partnere
1987-1988 Assistant Judge, the Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court
1980-1986 Copenhagen University, scholarship holder
1978-1994The University of Copenhagen, tutor and associate professor of criminal law
1994Admitted to the Supreme Court of Denmark
1984Doctor of Law for the thesis “The Criminal Conduct of the Corporate Sector”.
1980Admitted to he Danish Bar
1977University of Copenhagen, Master of Law
Danish, German and English.
Since 1979-2016, Sysette Vinding Kruse has been the chairwoman of the country’s first methadone outpatient treatment center for drug abusers with a long-term abuse.