The potential of the Danish Data Center Industry
NJORD Law Firm is co-founder of, and our Partner, Ulrik Fleischer-Michaelsen, is a member of the board of the Danish Data Center Industry. We invite you to an interesting meeting regarding the potentials and challenges in connection with the development of Denmark’s new growth industry.
With Apple’s and Facebook’s decisions to start building activities in the Danish cities of Viborg and Odense, a very interesting development has started, which could result in quite a new growth industry that could bear comparison with the wind turbine industry in Denmark.
- How can you become an “attractive” supplier to the industry?
- What types of tasks are these?
- Are there any specific certifications or requirements for becoming a supplier for this type of projects?
- How big can this industry become, and why is Denmark so attractive for this kind of investments?
- Why does it make sense with a new trade organisation in this field, and how can the organisation assist the individual company or industry?
These are just a few of the questions answered by i.a. the Irish M+W Group, which is an internationally leading building group within the construction of data centers – now also in Denmark.
In addition, there are presentations from Invest in Denmark, COWI, and the chairman of the Data Center Industry, Mr Thomas Volder of Coromatic.
Do not miss this event if you are interested in becoming part of the future growth industry.
Where and when?
Tuesday 30 May from 12.00 to 14.30.
COWI Odense, Vestre Stationsvej 7, 5000 Odense C.
How to sign up?
Participation is free, and all companies and organisations are welcome.
We have a limited number of seats, and thus registration is made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sign up here - no later than 25 May 2017 at 16.00.