Jelizaveta Rastorgujeva heads NJORD Law Firm’s real estate law practice. Jelizaveta Rastorgujeva has a long-term experience in advising local and international clients on legal aspects related to real estate and construction, including lease agreements and different types of real estate development projects. She has experience in working as an inhouse counsel of a retail business.
She also offers advice on different matters related to corporate and commercial law, consults startups and investors in private equity and venture capital deals.
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association
- "What can employers do to protect their companies against cyberattacks?" njordlaw.com, 16.02.2021; Rmp.ee, 23.02.2021.
- "What must the legal start-up sales package look like?" Rmp.ee, 01.07.2019.
- "Can the employer prescribe a dress code?" Rmp.ee, 25.02.2019.
- "What should an employer know about employee's copyright?" Rup.ee, 14.02.2019.
- "Can a smart house be a backdoor to your personal data?" Rmp.ee, 07.01.2019.
- "Sale of an immovable or cutting right". Rmp.ee, 12.12.2018.
- "Is plagiarism and copying inevitable in the fashion industry?" Rmp.ee, 07.11.2018.
- "What does it mean to sell real estate „as is “?" Rmp.ee, 28.05.2018.
- "4 common mistakes made when concluding a lease contract". Rmp.ee, 16.05.2018.
- "Is it legal to offer accommodation with Airbnb?" Rmp.ee, 08.05.2018; Ärileht.ee, 09.05.2018.
- "Management Board Member Agreements in Estonia". Rmp.ee, 24.05.2017.
- "Transition from a sole proprietorship to a private limited company in Estonia". Rmp.ee, 27.03.2017.
2018- Attorney at Law, Senior Associate, NJORD
2015-2017 Associate, NJORD
2014 Associate, MAQS Law Firm
2011-2014 MAXIMA Eesti
2009-2010 Associate, MAQS Law Firm
2006-2009 Notary Office Triin Lekk, Ülle Anmann and Egle Uri
2004-2005 Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2009 University of Tartu, the Faculty of Law
2003 University Nord
Estonian, Russian, English.