Medeia Džaparidze, Head of Tax at NJORD, is a young but experienced lawyer who has dealt with both international transactions and the day-to-day affairs of clients - especially in tax, corporate and financial law. He has published several tax articles and conducted various tax trainings. Medeia has also studied at the Institute of Art History and Visual Culture of the Academy of Arts and has written on art topics. His working languages are Estonian, Russian, English, French, and Georgian.
- Estonian Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association
- Estonian Association of Young Lawyers
- Children's fund, volunteer
- The European Law Students` Association Estonia, alumni
- Training on the topic of Ltd.'ing to Russian-speaking accountants and managers ”Concealment of Valid Employment Relationships”.
- Presentation "Post-BEPS" at the IFA seminar on recent developments in international tax law, including ATAD, MLI and the latest case law. Ministry of Finance.
- "What will happen Tax-Wise, when going on a Business Trip?" Rup.ee, April 2021
- "What is a participation option and who needs it?" Delovye Vedomosti, April 2021.
- "Taxation of Business Trips". njordlaw.com, March 2021
- "Emergency Taxes”. Delovye Vedomosti, April 2020
- "About Ltd.'ing, but not quite“. MaksuMaksja, June/July 2020
- "Another Tax Convention“. MaksuMaksja, June/July 2020
- "Wonderful Emergency Situation“. MaksuMaksja, April 2020
- "The Tax System does not sleep“. MaksuMaksja, May 2019
- "New Winds at Maritime Affairs". MaksuMaksja, March 2019
- "Nominal Value vs. Balance Value". MaksuMaksja, November 2018
- "Before Changes“. MaksuMaksja, November 2018
- "Overview of a Tax Fraud Court Decision“. MaksuMaksja, February 2015
- "When is the Manager Personally Liable for Tax Debt?“. Golf, September 3/2018
2021 Assistant Attorney, Head of Tax, NJORD Law Office
2020 lawyer, COBALT AB
2018-2020 lawyer, ATTELA Law Office
2016 legal practice, PwC Legal AB
2014 legal practice, Patent Office Turvaja
2019 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, MA
2017/18 University of Helsinki Faculty of Law, exchange year
2017/18 25th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
2018 Institute of Art History and Visual Culture of the Estonian Academy of Arts, BA
2017 University of Salzburg Faculty of Law, European Summer University of Private Law
2016 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, BA
2011 Tallinn French Lyceum
Estonian, Russian, English, French, Georgian.
Eesti keel, vene, inglise, prantsuse ja gruusia.