From the outset, giving legal advice on immigration issues has been one of NJORD’s most important fields of expertise. We provide assistance in obtaining residence permits in connection with, for example, investments, employment, family reunification and studies.

NJORD’s lawyers provide legal support when applying for a European Union Blue Card (residence permit for highly qualified specialists), when acquiring the status of permanent residence in the EU, and citizenship of the Republic of Latvia.

We provide advice on the following issues related to immigration:

Latest news

NJORD Estonia: What must the legal start-up sales package look like?

Most start-ups eventually reach the point, where the personal funds of the owners and the funds generated from the company’s business are not enough for the start-up to continue its strong development. Thus, a necessity to involve other financing sources arises at that moment, e.g. in a form of attracting a professional investor.

Get the latest legal news

We gladly share our knowledge with you. Subscribe to our newsletters.

Subscribe here