When investing in renewable energy sources, it is essential to have an adviser with thorough knowledge of the regulations of the sector – nationally and globally. Because energy agreements often cross borders and legislation.
We especially focus on renewable energy and have a thorough knowledge of this area. We advise all parties of the sector, including multinational suppliers, trading companies, and the European energy front runners within solar, wind, and cleantech.
Especially, we advise on:
- Internationale negotiations
- Drafting of agreements concerning purchase and sale of energy
- Agreements and tariffs regarding transport of energy
- Competition law issues and environmental law issues within the area
- Oil, gas, and mining production
- Exploration, storage, and distribution of energy
“NJORD Law Firm regularly acts for international clients, such as Vattenfall and EWII, in energy-related disputes and transactions in Northern Europe. The team consists of Thomas Ryhl, who is specialised in regulatory matters, and litigator Steffen Hebsgaard Muff, as well as Claas Thöle and Stefan Reinel, both qualified lawyers in Denmark and Germany.”