When investing in renewable energy sources, it is essential to have an adviser with thorough knowledge of the regulations of the sector – nationally and globally. Because energy agreements often cross borders and legislation.
We especially focus on renewable energy and have a thorough knowledge of this area. Our lawyers advise all parties of the sector, including multinational suppliers, trading companies, and the European energy front runners within solar, wind, and cleantech.
Especially, we advise on:
- Internationale negotiations
- Drafting of agreements concerning purchase and sale of energy
- Agreements and tariffs regarding transport of energy
- Competition law issues and environmental law issues within the area
- Oil, gas, and mining production
- Exploration, storage, and distribution of energy
“With expertise in the energy and clean tech sectors, NJORD Law Firm is noted for its expertise in solar energy, wind power and onshore and offshore energy infrastructure projects. The practice also advises on the planning, development and execution phases of energy projects. Practice co-head Claas Thöle focuses on the Danish and German law aspects of commercial, corporate and renewable energy regulations, while co-head Thomas Rhyl assists with regulatory matters and the establishment of cross-border energy networks.“