When investing in renewable energy sources, it is essential to have an adviser with thorough knowledge of the regulations of the sector – nationally and globally. Because energy agreements often cross borders and legislation.
We especially focus on renewable energy and have a thorough knowledge of this area. Our lawyers advise all parties of the sector, including multinational suppliers, trading companies, and the European energy front runners within solar, wind, and cleantech.
Especially, we advise on:
- Internationale negotiations
- Drafting of agreements concerning purchase and sale of energy
- Agreements and tariffs regarding transport of energy
- Competition law issues and environmental law issues within the area
- Oil, gas, and mining production
- Exploration, storage, and distribution of energy
“NJORD Law Firm focuses on the renewable energy sector with expertise across contentious and non-contentious matters. Thomas Ryhl is an expert in regulatory issues and advised a green technology company on its development of charging stations with an energy company and automobile manufacturer. Claas Thöle is also noteworthy and is highly skilled in renewable energy transactions.“