When investing in renewable energy sources, it is essential to have an adviser with thorough knowledge of the regulations of the sector – nationally and globally. Because energy agreements often cross borders and legislation.
We especially focus on renewable energy and have a thorough knowledge of this area. We advise all parties of the sector, including multinational suppliers, trading companies, and the European energy front runners within solar, wind, and cleantech.
Especially, we advise on:
- Internationale negotiations
- Drafting of agreements concerning purchase and sale of energy
- Agreements and tariffs regarding transport of energy
- Competition law issues and environmental law issues within the area
- Oil, gas, and mining production
- Exploration, storage, and distribution of energy
“NJORD Law Firm’s practice is jointly led by competition expert Thomas Ryhl and Claas Thöle, who splits his time between the Rechtsanwalt and Copenhagen offices. The team includes Stefan Reinel, whose expertise includes litigation and contract negotiations.”
– Legal 500, 2017