We perform tasks for companies and authorities in Scandinavia, the Baltic Sea Area and Germany; and for a number of our global clients, we function as a gateway to the entire Nordic/Baltic region. In addition to a number of Danish, Nordic, Baltic, and German companies, our client portfolio also counts a large number of the world’s largest brands, which of course contributes to the international atmosphere.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a work environment with room for differences of opinion and an informal tone of communication, where our employees are able to exploit their professional competences and potential. We focus on improving the professional and personal skills of our employees for the benefit of the employees themselves, the clients, and the firm.
WHAT WE NEED
We are continously looking for new colleagues with a strong profile – also with experience from other business sectors. Since we operate on an international basis, linguistic knowledge is an important factor to us, and thus it is often required to master one or more foreign languages at a high level, including English, German, or one of the Scandinavian or Baltic languages.
If you want to be taken into consideration, please send an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for new colleagues, who are not only qualified employees, but also possess the ability to identify and create new possibilities based on the challenges that arise in the business sector. Creativity, drive, the ability to work in a team as well as an extrovert personality are qualities to which we attach great weight. Thus, we value colleagues with a comprehensive professional background, with respect to career as well as life experience.
Besides formal qualifications, excellent professional results, and language proficiency, we value employees, who have chosen unorthodox ways with a broad perspective on life. A person who is complementary to the other employees and contributes new values and experience to the firm will have a great advantage in respect to an employment with us.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of your application for a job at NJORD Law Firm, we collect and process several personal data about you. The terms of our processing of your personal data and your personal rights in this regard are described in more detail in this document of information under the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Branding video in the making 🎥 #behindthescenes63
- VI BOOKER GRØNT MED GOODWINGS 🌳 Når vi hos NJORD booker hotel, benytter vi så vidt muligt @goodwingstravel. Hos...21
- Årets påskeæg er perfekt til sofaen 🛋️🐣 #godpåske53
- Vi fejrer Nordens Dag 🇫🇮🇸🇪🇳🇴🇮🇸🇬🇱🇫🇴🇩🇰 I NJORD er det nordiske inkorporeret i vores DNA. Det afspejles i vores ydelser og...88
- Stort tillykke med de 60 år 🚴♂️ 💨 Mange hilsner fra alle os i NJORD til vores kære Managing Partner Lars Lokdam, som...80
- Fredagssolskin & gin ☀️🍸🌿 @spiritofnjord43
- DET HER STED 🌤️ ... Det kalder på, at vi snart kan sidde sammen igen og nyde et glas i fredagsbaren 🥂 Vi ser frem til...65
- Vi ville gerne møde dig 💚 Men vi må vente lidt endnu med at mødes 🚶♂️📏🚶♂️ Juridisk Jobmesse på AU skulle være i...35