Lars Lokdam specialises in the purchase and sale of enterprises, and he has completed more than 200 mergers and acquisitions, especially for international companies. Since 2014, he is the managing partner of NJORD Law Firm.
Lars Lokdam assists many of Europe’s and USA’s major groups on an ongoing basis, and he is also chairman of the board of directors of a large number of companies. In addition, he is highly engaged in the IT and health tech sector.
Furthermore, Lars Lokdam is editor of NJORDs HR eBogen, which is a law section free digital HR tool. HR eBogen provides answers to all HR-related legal questions in an easily comprehensible language and contains a series of case studies. Read more about HR eBogen.
Lars Lokdam is published in Who’s Who in American Law, European Legal Experts and Legal 500.
“Lars Lokdam heads NJORD’s ten-partner team, which works closely with the firm’s offices in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.” – Legal 500, 2014
- Editor of HR eBogen
HR eBogen is developed by NJORD Law Firm’s team of HR lawyers as an essential tool for small and large companies. We have compiled a work of reference, paradigms, and free courses – an all-in-one digital HR tool. Read more about HR eBogen.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Njord Gin A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Philips Danmark A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Philips BioCell A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Resultmaker A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Innovative Business Software A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Christensen & CO Arkitekter A/S
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Zupa A/S
- Member of the Board of Directors of Ulvshale Badehotel A/S
- Member of the Board of Directors of FC Development A/S
Furthermore, Lars is a member of VL Gruppe 42 and Business Angels Copenhagen (BAC).
2015- NJORD Law Firm, managing partner
2002-2015 MAQS Law Firm, partner and managing partner
1996-2002Qvist Stanbrook A/S, partner
1992-1995Nyborg & Rørdam, attorney
1990-1992Philips Group, in-house attorney
1987-1990Law firm Lokdam
1987-1988University of Aarhus, external lecturer
1994Right of audience before the Danish High Court
1990Admitted to the Danish Bar
1987University of Aarhus, Master of Law
Danish, English, Norwegian, and Swedish.