Nis Peter Dall is primarily engaged in data protection law, IT law and internet law, and he is a certified IT attorney.
In the field of data protection law, Nis Peter Dall has comprehensive knowledge of both national and international data processing conditions, including concerning compliance, data processing agreements, and transfer and security conditions in the private as well as the public sector, and Nis Peter Dall has also been engaged in health data protection law.
Nis Peter Dall has long experience in IT-related agreements, including acquisitions, licence agreements, development agreements, operation and maintenance agreements and cloud computing.
Furthermore, Nis Peter Dall provides advice on e-commerce, marketing law and intellectual property rights, especially in the digital field, e.g. data base rights and other aspects relating to the internet.
- Co-author of the book Persondataforordningen – en håndbog for praktikere, Ex Tuto
- Co-author of the book Nethandel B2B/B2C, Erhvervsbladets bøger
- Member of The Association of Danish IT Attorneys
- Member of Dansk Forening For Persondataret
- Member of Rådet for it-sikkerhed
- Member of The International Association of Privacy Professionals
2018-NJORD Law Firm, partner
2013-2018Bird & Bird, partner
2008-2013Bender von Haller Dragsted, attorney and partner
2001-2008Advokatfirmaet Bender.dk, assistant attorney and attorney
2001University of Aarhus, Master of Law
Danish, English, Swedish, Norwegian and German.
Nis Peter Dall often gives lectures in connection with courses and conferences concerning data protection law, IT law and internet law.