Attorney at law Anders Hammer Hansen specialises in insolvency law, including insolvency and restructuring. He also handles matters related to employment law as well as several professional disciplines, including company law and mergers and acquisitions. Anders is a certified insolvency lawyer and represents employees and employees' organisations in connection with filing for bankruptcy, as well as disputes and lawsuits against, among other things, insolvent estates. Also, Anders protects the interests of other creditors in cases regarding the termination of companies, just as he advises struggling companies.
• Member of the association Danske Insolvensadvokater
• Member of the association AnsættelsesAdvokater
• Member of the association Dansk Forening for Selskabsret
• Member of Legal Network International (LNI)
• Member of the Association of Danish Law Firms (Danske Advokater)
• Member of the Danish Bar and Law Society (Advokatsamfundet)
Danish and English.
"NJORD Law Firm leverages its international network to advise on local and foreign insolvency mandates. The team acts on behalf of foreign creditors and has significant experience in managing assets abroad. Anders Hammer Hansen leads the team, which is also instructed by Danish banks and financial institutions as well as several trade unions"