Commercial understanding and a creative approach are crucial factors in an environment characterised by innovation, liberalisation, and privatisation. We offer both – and we can assist you in the efforts to create value for your owners, investors, and employees.
NJORD’s corporate team offers legal advice to all types of legal entities, for example trusts and companies. Among our clients are companies run by entrepreneurs or international groups. Many of our assignments are based on a long-term cooperation where we act as advisers in everything from major projects to daily transactions.
In addition, we provide advice during the various phases of a private limited company – from the establishment through expansion to a possible dissolution. Our services include advice on all related issues such as tax and employment law.
We provide assistance in connection with:
- Changes in ownership
- Restructuring, including mergers and demergers
- Conversion from a private to a public limited company
Our legal counselling includes:
- All questions in relation to the raising of capital
- Drawing up of shareholders’ agreements
- Development of incentive programmes
- Registrations with the Danish Business Authority
- Board duties
- Assignments as assistant/secretary/chairman at general meetings
- Management structure
Our clients range from small local companies to international, well-known groups and foreign investors. We have a long-lasting relationship with many clients based on the trust created through successful cooperation, and the tasks include everything from day-to-day legal issues to large projects.
“For a mid-sized firm it is definitely punching above its weight.” – Chambers and Partners Europe, 2015