Jelizaveta Rastorgujeva heads NJORD Law Firm’s real estate law practice. Jelizaveta Rastorgujeva has a long-term experience in advising local and international clients on legal aspects related to real estate and construction, including lease agreements and different types of real estate development projects. She has experience in working as an inhouse counsel of a retail business.
She also offers advice on different matters related to corporate and commercial law, consults startups and investors in private equity and venture capital deals.
- “What must the legal start-up sales package look like?“. Published in Estonian. Rmp.ee, 01.07.2019
- “Can the employer prescribe a dress code?“. Published in Estonian. Rmp.ee, 25.02.2019
- “What should an employer know about employee’s copyright?“. Published in Estonian. Rup.ee, 14.02.2019
- “Can a smart house be a backdoor to your personal data?“. Published in Estonian. Rmp.ee, 07.01.2019
- “Sale of an immovable or cutting right“. Published in Estonian. Rmp.ee, 12.12.2018
- “Is plagiarism and copying inevitable in the fashion industry?“. Published in Estonian. Rmp.ee, 07.11.2018
- “What does it mean to sell real estate „as is “?”, co-author. Published in Estonian. RMP.ee, 28.05.2018
- “4 common mistakes made when concluding a lease contract“. Published in Estonian. RMP.ee, 16.05.2018
- “Is it legal to offer accommodation with Airbnb“. Published in Estonian. RMP.ee, 08.05.2018; Ärileht.ee, 09.05.2018
- “Management Board Member Agreements in Estonia“. Published in Estonian. Rmp.ee, 24.05.2017
- “Transition from a sole proprietorship to a private limited company in Estonia“. Published in Estonian. Rmp.ee, 27.03.2017
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association
2018-Attorney at Law, Senior Associate, NJORD
2014 Associate, MAQS Law Firm
2009-2010Associate, MAQS Law Firm
2006-2009Notary Office Triin Lekk, Ülle Anmann and Egle Uri
2004-2005Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2009University of Tartu, the Faculty of Law
Estonian, Russian, English.