Jelizaveta specializes in real estate, construction, corporate, and contract law and heads the real estate and construction law practice of NJORD Law Firm. She has worked as a legal counsel since 2006.
Jelizaveta also has significant experience in various commercial transactions and trade deals, legal and regulatory matters related to private and venture capital and intellectual property. Her competence also includes assistance with projects and transactions involving different jurisdictions.
Jelizaveta has worked as an in-house counsel in one of the largest retail companies in the Baltic region. Her strength is understanding the business needs and priorities, offering efficient and clear solutions.
Having previous experience as a lawyer in a notary's office, Jelizaveta assists clients with the most complex transactions at all stages, including planning, drafting, negotiating, closing, and post-closing assistance.
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association
- "What can employers do to protect their companies against cyberattacks?" njordlaw.com, 16.02.2021; Rmp.ee, 23.02.2021.
- "Construction contracts in times of pandemic: who is responsible and what rights does the client have?", Ehitusuudised.ee 08.05.2020
- "The ordered goods do not meet expectations. Return it!" Rmp.ee 30.12.2019
- "What must the legal start-up sales package look like?" Rmp.ee, 01.07.2019.
- "Can the employer prescribe a dress code?" Rmp.ee, 25.02.2019.
- "What should an employer know about employee's copyright?" Rup.ee, 14.02.2019.
- "Can a smart house be a backdoor to your personal data?" Rmp.ee, 07.01.2019.
- "Sale of an immovable or cutting right". Rmp.ee, 12.12.2018.
- "Is plagiarism and copying inevitable in the fashion industry?" Rmp.ee, 07.11.2018.
- "What does it mean to sell real estate „as is “?" Rmp.ee, 28.05.2018.
- "4 common mistakes made when concluding a lease contract". Rmp.ee, 16.05.2018.
- "Is it legal to offer accommodation with Airbnb?" Rmp.ee, 08.05.2018; Ärileht.ee, 09.05.2018.
- "Management Board Member Agreements in Estonia". Rmp.ee, 24.05.2017.
- "Transition from a sole proprietorship to a private limited company in Estonia". Rmp.ee, 27.03.2017.
2018- Attorney at Law, Senior Associate, NJORD
2015-2017 Associate, NJORD
2014 Associate, MAQS Law Firm
2011-2014 MAXIMA Eesti
2009-2010 Associate, MAQS Law Firm
2006-2009 Notary Office Triin Lekk, Ülle Anmann and Egle Uri
2004-2005 Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2021 University of Tartu, IT-law, MA
2009 University of Tartu, the Faculty of Law, MA
2006 University of Tartu, the Faculty of Law, BA
2003 University Nord
Estonian, Russian, English.