Christian Skettrup works as a digital analyst and investigator as part of NJORD's interdisciplinary legal team, providing advice and assistance to individuals, businesses, and organizations in cases involving cybersecurity, digital harassment, and violence.
He possesses a unique set of skills at the intersection of legal and technological realms. With his knowledge of the internet and its dark corners, digital footprints, and digital platforms, he has extensive experience in advising and assisting individuals, employers, and businesses in a world increasingly challenged by new technologies.
Christian Skettrup has delivered numerous lectures and courses where he has conveyed the challenges of digitization and taught how businesses and employers can address some of the challenges brought about by the internet and various new technologies.
As an expert in digital media, he has been appointed as a member of the EU Commission's 'Special group on the EU Code of Conduct on age-appropriate design,' where he, along with several other international actors, is tasked with developing a code of conduct for age-appropriate design aimed at digital services.
As a co-host on the DR podcast 'Enter – Internettets Skygge' (Enter – The Shadow of the Internet), which educates about the downsides of rapid digitalization, he contributes knowledge and insights to civil society.
- 'Special group on the EU Code of conduct on age-appropriate design' (since June 2023)
- Co-host on the DR podcast 'Enter – Internettets Skygge' (2023)
- Board member of the association Digitalt Ansvar (2020 – 2023)
Danish, English and Swedish.
- Medvirken i Sex med P3 – Nøgenbilleder
- DR Explainer – Hvad er en incel?
- Kriminelt – Christian forpurrede et skoleskyderi
- Berlingske Pilestræde – Masseskydernes klubhus
- Min teenager deler da ik’ nøgenbilleder – På jagt efter Mathildes nøgenbilleder
- Tre misforståelser står i vejen for debatten om regulering af sociale medier (Altinget 2021)
- Apple har taget et vigtigt skridt for at mindske overgrebsmateriale på nettet (Altinget 2021)