Anne-Lii Kask is specialized in the field of international and European tax law and has experience in transfer pricing advisory. Before joining NJORD, Anne-Lii has worked in (KPMG) Meijburg & Co in the Netherlands, as a consultant for tax law and transfer pricing, analyzing different tax structures in companies that are doing business in more than 70 countries around the world. Anne-Lii has experience in Estonian tax law as well, due to different internships she completed in various Law firms in Estonia. Anne-Lii speaks English fluently.
- “E-residency and tax problems“. Raamatupidamise Praktik (financial magazine), November 2017/119. Co-author. (article only available in Estonian)
- “Working under the table will become legal in Estonia!“. 25.10.2017.
- “NJORD Estonia explains: Reckless license agreement can wreck your brand!“, published by Ärileht, 14.10.2017. Co-author (article published in Estonian, read in English HERE)
- “NJORD Estonia explains: Four important tips on tax planning to hire foreign specialists”, published by rmp.ee, 13.10.2017. Co-author (article published in Estonian, read in English HERE)
- “New loan declaring obligation in Estonia = new headache for your company” 09.10.2017. Co-author
- “E-residency – where am I going to pay my taxes?”, published by Ärileht, 07.10.2017. Co-author (article published in Estonian, read in English HERE)
- “Tax scheming or tax planning?”, published by Raamatupidaja.ee, 04.10.2017. Co-author (article published in Estonian, read in English HERE)
2017-Associate, NJORD Law Firm
2015-2017Tax law and transfer pricing specialist, (KPMG) Meijburg & Co
2014Intern, KMPG Law Firm, Estonia
2014Intern, Varul Law Firm, Estonia
2014Intern, Sorainen Law firm, Estonia
2015Maastricht University, Netherlands, International and European tax law LL.M
2012Hague University, Netherlands, International and European law LL.B
*According to Art. 40 (3) of the Estonian Bar Association Act, lawyers and legal assistants do not provide legal services. Lawyers and legal assistants are assisting the attorneys.