Malene Fagerberg is specialized in providing services in all aspects of intellectual property, marketing law, legislation on public health and medical devices, data protection, contracts, and IT law. She has won several cases before the Danish courts for well-known international brands concerning trademarks, copyrights, design rights, and marketing.
Malene Fagerberg has in-house counsel experience from a biotech company and offers legal advice to the Life Science industry. Her work includes contracts, compliance, litigation, market access, and revocation.
In 2016, Malene Fagerberg became a certified IT Contract Manager. In 2017, she became a board member of ITU Business Development A/S, which is a subsidiary of the IT University of Copenhagen.
Malene Fagerberg is author and regular contributor of various intellectual property and Life Science magazines among others
- Medicon Valley vol 2, 2009, “EU proposal improves animal welfare of laboratoryanimals”
- Medicon Valley, vol 4, 2008, “Enforcement of Counterfeiting Medicines”
- Medicon Valley, vol 3, 2008, “Counterfeiting Medicines – What to do”
- World Trademark Report, 2007
- Isenkrambranchen, 2006
- Member of NJORD Life Science Group
- Member of INTA
- Member of Pharmaceutical Trademarks Group, PTMG
2015-NJORD Law Firm, partner
2014-2018Aarhus University, external examiner
2004-2014MAQS Law Firm, senior attorney
2007-2010Lecturer in Intellectual Property, University of Copenhagen
2007-2008Commercial Counsel, Alpharma ApS/Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS
2017 Right of audience before the Danish High Court
2008Admitted to the Danish Bar
2005University of Copenhagen, Master of Law
Danish, the Scandinavian languages, and English.