Ulrik Fleischer-Michaelsen specialises in international transactions, advising foreign enterprises on establishing or expanding in Denmark within various industries and sectors.
Further, Ulrik Fleischer-Michaelsen has comprehensive experience in M&A and venture capital, having assisted in multiple transactions through many years.
As trusted advisor, Ulrik Fleischer-Michaelsen serves international and domestic clients ranging from entrepreneurs to large multinationals.
- Member of the Board of DDI (Datacenter Industrien)
- American Chamber of Commerce
- British Chamber of Commerce
- Danish-American Business Forum
- Danish-Chinese Business Forum
- Danish-French Chamber of Commerce
- Benelux Business Club
- Presidents Institute
2015–NJORD Law Firm, partner
2014–2015Global Partner, Bird & Bird
2002–2014Rønne & Lundgren
1984Admitted to the High Court
1989Bachelor of Commerce (HD-finance), Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
1986University of Aarhus, Master of Law
Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, and English.